Arthropod Armada Arthropod Armada

Irritating

This game is irritating. Power-ups are spotty. One hit = one life gone (no health meter), no specials, no continue, lives don't replenish after bosses, controls are slow, hit area is too large for your guy, bosses are inconsistent, enemies are hard to see (i would imagine impossible if you're red/green color blind), but ... the art is pretty.... I think if this was more playable, it would be more fun. I'm not a really good gamer so, maybe I just lack the "skills" to play this game?

My Pet Protector My Pet Protector

A lot of fun

This is a type of game I love and I've spent hours and hours on this one. A few things that I'd like to see though:
1) Multiple save points (so I don't have to start an apprentice over from the very beginning to try different stuff)
2) Multiple saved apprentices ... and the ability to have them battle each other
3) Progress of what apprentice is becoming. Something like, at this rate, your apprentice will likely become a noble knight or completely unknown. This way you can see how your choices are changing the character.
4) speed changer - so I don't spend hours and hours watching the little dude work and fight. I would love a "cheetah speed" switch.

Other than that, a very fun game! Good job guys! ps pleeeease how in the world do I get a tier 1 result? I can get tier 2 easy, but haven't figured out tier 1 yet.